Welcome Future Massage and Bodywork Therapist!
1. INDIVDUALIZED LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.
Only 16 students in ALL classes, both hands-on AND lecture/discussion time. We want to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
2. STUDENT SUCCESS IN LICENSURE.
Our student’s exam pass rate is currently 100% for the last 6 months of 2009. Compare that to the N.C. state pass rate of 75% and the nationwide exam pass rate of 66% for 2008.
3. NO INSTRUCTOR ABSENCES in 5 YEARS.
That means no “subs” or “guest speakers”, just quality instruction from state approved instructors every day.
4. ONLINE CLASSROOM.
We offer cutting edge technology for you with an online classroom for you to complete and submit many of your assignments, as well as check all your course GPA’s and attendance online.
5. INTERNET AND WiFi IN THE CLASSROOM
We utilize the internet on a large computer projector and students utilize their laptops for research and notes.
6. CURRENT MASSAGE THERAPY TEXTBOOKS
Most of your course books come w/DVD’s, study tips and online student resources and activities. We present cadaver DVDs and also the highly acclaimed PRIMAL 3D Human Anatomy DVD entire series in class!
7. ZAHOUREK MANIKEN STUDENT SKELETAL MODEL
Learn kinesthetically (common learning style by massage students) by molding and compressing clay muscles onto your OWN skeleton model.
8. A DEDICATED MASSAGE SCHOOL FACILITY.
Come and visit the very relaxing and organized school facility that models a therapy room environment. It is a great place to learn.
9. INTEGRATIVE LEARNING STYLE
Our program is based on a sequential structure, where every course is built upon what came before it. There is no “mixing and matching” or taking individual courses out of sequence. Over the years, this has produced consistently excellent results for our students. In addition, we begin a class together, and that group of students tracks through the entire Diploma Program together. This approach facilitates the development of a highly supportive learning community.
10. Training and Certification in Neuromuscular Therapy. A medically oriented modality for the specific treatment of chronic muscle pain, soft tissue injuries and functional postural distortions.
11. SATISFIED GRADUATE STUDENTS!
Graduates are VERY PLEASED and HAPPY to have completed the massage therapy diploma program at the school.
Even years later, alumni still see the value of their education here! Click on testimonials and see for yourself.
We are happy to answer ANY questions!
CALL KRISTIE, the Director of Admissions, at 704-896-2636