The North Carolina Massage School is one of the areas most respected training centers. Our school was opened in 2002 to train individuals to become professional Neuromuscular certified massage therapists. Today, we offer a unique 650-hour diploma program, as well as continuing education courses you can take either at our school or online.
Our founder, Kristie Hogan, is dedicated to making sure you receive the best massage therapy education possible. Her discipline, experience, industry knowledge and absolute dedication to each student’s success are huge assets to our NC Massage School.
Students get the opportunity to learn from Kristie, as well as two other top-notch professionals in the field: Jeanne Weeks and Madeline Burroughs. Jeanne has been a Neuromuscular massage therapist since 2003, and Madeline has a robust background in Kinesiology and Sports Massage. She has been a licensed massage therapist since 2008.
As you consider which school for massage therapy is right for you, consider the following information about NC Massage School:
- We are a North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy approved school
- We offer a unique, holistic approach to massage therapy education that encourages students to explore personal development of the mind, body, and spirit.
- We offer individualized one-on-one training in the art and science of therapeutic massage. Maximum class size is only 16 students!
- We offer the Neuromuscular Certification as part of this 650-hour program.
- We offer day and evening classes.
- Students who complete our programs really appreciate the approach we take to education, and they walk away having no doubt how truly dedicated we are to helping them gain the skills needed to succeed.
Read more about the history and mission of our NC Massage School, and find out if it is the right place to advance your career.